Thursday, April 23, 2020

16118

In this session, I played for 65 minutes taking my total logged time to 1036:03. Altogether, I have played 16118 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 42 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 25 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Lead played in D tuning
  2. Sweet Mountain River by Monster Truck on Lead played in D tuning
  3. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. I Miss You by Incubus on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. Outshined by Soundgarden on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  6. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  11. It's My Life by Bon Jovi on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Oh Love by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  14. Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Valleri by The Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  17. Ballroom Blitz by Sweet on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment