Friday, April 24, 2020

16150

In this session, I played for 57 minutes taking my total logged time to 1038:09. Altogether, I have played 16150 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 40 days since I played all the songs on my list.

I am learning 516 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 35 hours to play them all!

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 26 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Ballroom Blitz by Sweet on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Bass played in E tuning
  6. For A Fool by The Shins on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Hammer to Fall by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  8. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Love of My Life by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  10. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Somebody To Love by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Sore Tummy by Paws on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Bass played in E tuning
  14. We Are The Champions by Queen on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment