Friday, April 10, 2020

15860

In this session, I played for 63 minutes taking my total logged time to 1044:27. Altogether, I have played 15860 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 78 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 12 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Six AM Salvation by VsThem on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  5. We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Slow Hands by Interpol on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Lead played in E tuning
  9. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Rhythm played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  10. Round and Round by Ratt on Rhythm played in E♭ tuning
  11. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  12. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Rhythm played in E tuning
  14. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Rhythm played in E tuning
  15. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Rhythm played in E tuning
  16. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Rhythm played in E tuning
  17. Who Are You by The Who on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment