Tuesday, April 21, 2020

16033

In this session, I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 1030:49. Altogether, I have played 16033 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 52 days since I played all the songs on my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 23 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on SN played in E tuning
  3. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Combo played in E tuning
  4. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning (4 times, plus a phrase on riff-repeater)

No comments:

Post a Comment