Saturday, April 11, 2020

15871

In this session, I played for 47 minutes taking my total logged time to 1045:15. Altogether, I have played 15871 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 70 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 13 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  4. High and Dry by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Bass played in E tuning
  6. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Roxanne by Police on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Self Destruct by Aching Head on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment