Thursday, February 4, 2021

18828

 In this session, I played for 40 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18828 arrangements taking around 1229:59 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 824 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 179 days since I played them all. It would take about 56 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Funk #49 by James Gang on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Wake Me Up (Before September Ends) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Alt Lead played in Drop D tuning
  6. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  7. The Chimera by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  8. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment