Friday, February 12, 2021

18901

 In this session, I played for 54 minutes

Altogether, I have played 18901 arrangements taking around 1234:40 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 826 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 183 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass.
  2. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass.
  3. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Bass with improvements in Streak Mastery.
  4. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Bass.
  5. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass.
  6. We Are The Champions by Queen on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Losing My Religion by REM on Bass.
  8. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Bass.
  9. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Bass.
  10. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Bass.
  11. In Bloom by Nirvana on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  12. Don't Stop by Crimson on Bass.
  13. Roxanne by Police on Bass.
  14. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment