Sunday, February 14, 2021

18926

 In this session, I played for 48 minutes

Altogether, I have played 18926 arrangements taking around 1236:27 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 827 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 184 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  2. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  3. I Want To Break Free by Queen on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  4. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead.
  5. Dakota by Stereophonics on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall.
  6. Creep by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  7. Roundabout by Yes on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  8. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead.
  9. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  10. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  11. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment