Friday, February 26, 2021

19048

 In this session, I played for 40 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19048 arrangements taking around 1244:35 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 850 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 192 days since I played them all. It would take about 58 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Rhythm.
  3. Who Are You by The Who on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead.
  5. Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Bonus Lead.
  6. West Coast Blues by Wes Montgomery on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Rhythm with improvements in Streak.
  8. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  9. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  10. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Lead with improvements in Overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment