Friday, February 19, 2021

18964

 In this session, I played for 40 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18964 arrangements taking around 1239:02 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 834 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 188 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Garbage Truck by Sex Bob Omb on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Threshold by Sex Bob Omb on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  3. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead.
  4. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  5. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  6. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  7. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Rhythm.
  8. American Idiot by Green Day on Lead.
  9. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Lead.
  10. Breed by Nirvana on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment