Saturday, February 20, 2021

18985

 In this session, I played for 47 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18985 arrangements taking around 1240:25 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 839 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 189 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Rhythm with improvements in Overall.
  2. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Machinehead by Bush on Lead.
  4. Threshold by Sex Bob Omb on Lead.
  5. Call Me by Blondie on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, Mastery, and Overall.
  6. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  7. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead.
  8. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  9. Saturday in the Park by Chicago on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  10. Heavy Fuel by Dire Straits on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  11. Free Ride by Edgar Winter on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  12. Bus Stop by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment