Saturday, February 27, 2021

19066

 In this session, I played for 23 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19066 arrangements taking around 1245:48 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 857 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 58 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band on Rhythm with improvements in Overall.
  2. For A Fool by The Shins on Rhythm with improvements in Overall.
  3. High and Dry by Radiohead on Rhythm with improvements in Overall.
  4. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Rhythm.
  5. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers on Rhythm.
  6. 20th Century Boy by T. Rex on Rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment