Wednesday, February 24, 2021

19032

 In this session, I played for 38 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19032 arrangements taking around 1243:30 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 848 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 190 days since I played them all. It would take about 58 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Bass.
  2. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass.
  3. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  4. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  5. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  7. Killer Queen by Queen on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  8. Bus Stop by The Hollies on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  9. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  10. High and Dry by Radiohead on Bass.
  11. Brothers In Arms by Dire Straits on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment