Saturday, February 20, 2021

18973

In this session, I played for 34 minutes. A new-string day as my high E popped during last night's session. I've replaced them with a set of Ernie Ball's Regular Slinky strings.

Altogether, I have played 18973 arrangements taking around 1239:37 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 834 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 189 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead.
  2. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.
  3. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  4. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead.
  5. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  6. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead.
  7. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.
  8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead.
  9. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment