Wednesday, February 17, 2021

18943

 In this session, I played for 49 minutes

Altogether, I have played 18943 arrangements taking around 1237:40 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 827 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 187 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. We Are Sex Bob Omb by Sex Bob Omb on Bass.
  2. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Bass.
  3. Bang Bang by Green Day on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall.
  4. Jumpin' Jack Flash by The Rolling Stones on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Round and Round by Ratt on Bonus Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  6. Wires by Red Fang on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall.
  8. Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  9. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Alt L1 with improvements in Overall.
  10. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Rhythm.
  11. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery, and Overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment