Saturday, February 27, 2021

19060

 In this session, I played for 48 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19060 arrangements taking around 1245:24 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 855 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 58 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Round and Round by Ratt on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Mr. Brightside by The Killers on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  3. Rock and Roll Queen by The Subways on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  4. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  5. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  6. How You Remind Me by NickelBack on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  7. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  8. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Rhythm with improvements in Overall.
  9. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  10. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Rhythm with improvements in Streak.
  11. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Rhythm.
  12. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Rhythm with improvements in Overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment