Sunday, February 28, 2021

19080

 In this session, I played for 59 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19080 arrangements taking around 1246:47 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 860 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Baba O'Reilly by The Who on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  4. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Lead.
  5. Oh Love by Green Day on Lead.
  6. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead.
  7. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  8. Delilah by Tom Jones on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  9. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  10. Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  11. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  12. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  13. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.
  14. No Particular Place To Go by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment