Monday, February 8, 2021

18857

 In this session, I played for 22 minutes

Some improvements in War Ensemble by Slayer.

Altogether, I have played 18857 arrangements taking around 1231:48 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 824 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 182 days since I played them all. It would take about 56 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Round and Round by Ratt on Lead played in E♭ tuning,
  2. War Ensemble by Slayer on Lead played in E♭ tuning,
  3. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Lead played in Drop D tuning,
  4. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Lead played in Drop D tuning,
  5. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment