Thursday, February 18, 2021

18954

 In this session, I played for 41 minutes

Altogether, I have played 18954 arrangements taking around 1238:22 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 833 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 188 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  2. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  4. Radio Ga Ga by Queen on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Percentage correct.
  5. The Air That I Breathe by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  6. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, and Overall.
  7. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  8. Valerie by The Zutons on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  9. Walking on the Moon by Police on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Percentage correct.
  10. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  11. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment