Thursday, February 11, 2021

18887

 Altogether, I have played 18887 arrangements taking around 1233:45 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 826 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 184 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Now by Paramore on Lead in Drop D tuning,
  2. No More Mr. Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Lead in E A447 tuning,
  3. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead in E tuning,
  4. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead in E tuning,
  5. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Lead in E tuning,
  6. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Alt Lead in E tuning,
  7. Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes on Lead in E tuning,
  8. Desolate Motion by Karawan on Lead in E tuning,
  9. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead in E tuning,
  10. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead in E tuning,
  11. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Lead in E tuning,
  12. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Lead in E tuning,
  13. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Lead in E tuning,
  14. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Lead in E tuning,
  15. Blue Orchid by The White Stripes on Lead in E tuning,
  16. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead in E tuning

Some improvements in

  1. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper, 
  2. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, 
  3. Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes, 
  4. Desolate Motion by Karawan, 
  5. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur, 
  6. Killer Queen by Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment