Sunday, February 28, 2021

19096

 In this session, I played for 68 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19096 arrangements taking around 1247:56 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 861 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 190 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  2. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  3. The Chimera by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass.
  4. Chompers by Fang Island on Bass.
  5. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Bass.
  6. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct.
  7. Outshined by Soundgarden on Bass.
  8. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass.
  9. Desolate Motion by Karawan on Bass.
  10. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Bass.
  11. The Air That I Breathe by The Hollies on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  12. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass.
  13. 21 Guns by Green Day on Bass.
  14. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Bass with improvements in Overall Rating.
  15. American Idiot by Green Day on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  16. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment