Monday, February 22, 2021

19004

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19004 arrangements taking around 1241:37 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 846 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 58 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Garbage Truck by Sex Bob Omb on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Percentage correct.
  2. Romeo & Juliet by Dire Straits on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  3. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  4. Delilah by Tom Jones on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  5. Back In '79 by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Percentage correct.
  6. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Lead.
  7. GO FURTHER by Tak Matsumoto on Lead with improvements in Overall.
  8. Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall.
  9. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  10. Self Trap by Playground Kings on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Ballard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment