Monday, March 1, 2021

19113

In this session, I played for 77 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19113 arrangements taking around 1249:14 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 861 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Bass.
  2. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Bass.
  3. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Lead.
  4. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Rhythm.
  5. Jules by Seth Chapla on Combo.
  6. Jules by Seth Chapla on Single Note.
  7. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Combo.
  8. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on SN.
  9. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass.
  10. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass.
  11. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass.
  12. I Miss You by Incubus on Bass.
  13. Synchronicity II by Police on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  14. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Lead.
  15. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead with improvements in Score, Streak, and Percentage correct.
  16. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead.
  17. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment