Saturday, April 3, 2021

19403

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19403 arrangements taking around 1270:34 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 935 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 175 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. The Reason by Hoobastank on Bass.
  2. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Bass.
  4. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead.
  6. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  7. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  10. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  11. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  12. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment