Sunday, April 11, 2021

19512

 In this session, I played for 64 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19512 arrangements taking around 1277:31 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 152 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Grace by Jeff Buckley on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Kids in America by Kim Wilde on Lead.
  3. Lick It Up by Kiss on Lead.
  4. Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  5. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Lead.
  6. Stay In by Jaws on Lead.
  7. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Becoming a Jackel by The Villagers on Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  9. Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  10. Eight-Ball, Coroners Pocket by Hail The Sun on Lead.
  11. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  12. I'm Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  13. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  14. Love of My Life by Queen on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  15. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead.
  16. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead with improvements in Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment