Tuesday, April 20, 2021

19596

 In this session, I played for 57 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19596 arrangements taking around 1283:01 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 939 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 154 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  3. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  4. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  5. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  6. Beautiful Day by U2 on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Big River by Johnny Cash on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  8. Burning Heart by Survivor on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Lead.
  10. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Cry! Cry! Cry! by Johnny Cash on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  12. Everybody Hurts by R.E.M. on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  13. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Lead.
  14. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  15. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  16. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment