Thursday, April 8, 2021

19473

 In this session, I played for 29 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19473 arrangements taking around 1275:00 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 151 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Bass.
  2. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Bass.
  4. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Bass.
  5. Somebody To Love by Queen on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Somebody To Love by Jefferson Airplane on Bass with improvements in Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment