Sunday, April 25, 2021

19649

 In this session, I played for 72 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19649 arrangements taking around 1286:32 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 946 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 157 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  3. If It Makes You Happy by Sheryl Crow on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  5. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  6. School Day (Ring Ring Goes The Bell) by Chuck Berry on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  8. Back Door Man by Willie Dixon on Lead.
  9. Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. Self Destruct by Aching Head on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Alternative Ulster by Stiff Little Fingers on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Burnished by White Denim on Lead.
  13. I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness on Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  14. I Fought the Law by The Clash on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  15. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  16. Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  17. Complicated by Avril Lavigne on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment