Saturday, April 10, 2021

19496

 In this session, I played for 54 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19496 arrangements taking around 1276:27 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 152 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  2. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Rhythm.
  3. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Rhythm.
  5. Slow Hands by Interpol on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. 21 Guns by Green Day on Rhythm with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. X-Kid by Green Day on Lead.
  8. Valerie by The Zutons on Lead.
  9. Money For Nothing by Dire Straits on Lead.
  10. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  11. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  12. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  13. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment