Friday, April 9, 2021

19483

In this session, I played for 33 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19483 arrangements taking around 1275:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 152 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Lead.
  2. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Lead.
  3. Behind Blue Eyes by The Who on Lead.
  4. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Rhythm.
  5. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Rhythm.
  6. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Rhythm.
  7. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Rhythm.
  8. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Rhythm.
  9. We Are The Champions by Queen on Rhythm.
  10. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment