Friday, April 16, 2021

19548

 In this session, I played for 48 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19548 arrangements taking around 1279:58 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 937 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 154 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  2. My Iron Lung by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Monochromatic by Sabaka on Lead.
  5. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  6. Sweet Dreams by Roy Buchanan on Lead.
  7. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead.
  8. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  9. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  10. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead.
  11. Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. A Mad Russian's Christmas by Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment