Tuesday, April 13, 2021

19536

 In this session, I played for 53 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19536 arrangements taking around 1279:10 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 152 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley on Lead.
  2. Optimistic by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  6. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  7. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  8. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  9. The Man Who Sold The World by David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  11. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  12. Peace of Mind by Boston on Lead.
  13. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment