Thursday, April 22, 2021

19610

 In this session, I played for 48 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19610 arrangements taking around 1283:49 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 941 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 156 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchell on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm.
  3. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Alt Rhythm.
  4. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Rhythm.
  5. Every Breath You Take by Police on Rhythm.
  6. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Rhythm.
  9. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Rhythm.
  10. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.
  11. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Rhythm.
  12. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Rhythm.
  13. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  14. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment