Saturday, April 3, 2021

19416

 In this session, I played for 60 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19416 arrangements taking around 1271:22 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 935 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 170 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  2. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  3. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  4. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  5. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  6. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead.
  7. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead.
  8. Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Rhythm.
  12. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead.
  13. Romeo & Juliet by Dire Straits on Lead.
  14. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  15. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment