Saturday, April 17, 2021

19561

 In this session, I played for 49 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19561 arrangements taking around 1280:44 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 937 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 154 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Welcome to Paradise by Green Day on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  2. When You Were Young by The Killers on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. 20th Century Boy by T. Rex on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  4. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  5. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Lead.
  6. Creep by Radiohead on Lead.
  7. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  8. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.
  9. 21 Guns by Green Day on Lead.
  10. Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Rhythm.
  12. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Rhythm.
  13. Ballard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Lead.
  14. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment