Monday, April 12, 2021

19524

 In this session, I played for 49 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19524 arrangements taking around 1278:20 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 152 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. It's My Life by Bon Jovi on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  3. Talk Dirty To Me by Poison on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Emerald by Thin Lizzy on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  5. Mr. Brightside by The Killers on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  6. Runaways by The Killers on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  7. Somebody Told Me by The Killers on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Love of My Life by Queen on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. My Girl by The Temptations on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  11. Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion on Bass.
  12. Who Are You by The Who on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment