Wednesday, April 7, 2021

19466

 In this session, I played for 37 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19466 arrangements taking around 1274:30 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 151 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead.
  2. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Hey Ya by OutKast on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) by Ricky Nelson on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead.
  7. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Dancing In the Moonlight (It Caught Me In the Spotlight) by Thin Lizzy on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Hammer to Fall by Queen on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. Ballard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.
  11. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment