Monday, April 5, 2021

19440

 In this session, I played for 45 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19440 arrangements taking around 1272:55 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 159 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Bass.
  3. King of The Road by Roger Millar on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. 20th Century Boy by T. Rex on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. On the Road Again by Willie Nelson on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Self Destruct by Aching Head on Bass.
  7. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  8. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  9. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry by Hank Williams on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen on Lead.
  12. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment