Sunday, April 25, 2021

19665

 In this session, I played for 60 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19665 arrangements taking around 1287:32 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 947 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 154 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  2. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass.
  3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass.
  4. Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Everybody Hurts by R.E.M. on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  9. Holiday by Green Day on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. I Fought the Law by The Clash on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  11. Hey Porter by Johnny Cash on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  12. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  13. I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  14. Don't Speak by No Doubt on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  15. I'm Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murpheys on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  16. Heavy Fuel by Dire Straits on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment