Saturday, April 24, 2021

19631

 In this session, I played for 35 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19631 arrangements taking around 1285:19 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 943 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 156 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead.
  2. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead.
  3. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  4. Christmas Canon Rock by Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Lead.
  5. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  6. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  7. Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone) by Cinderella on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment