Friday, April 2, 2021

19391

 In this session, I played for 38 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19391 arrangements taking around 1269:46 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 935 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 175 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Rhythm.
  2. Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  3. Hey Ya by OutKast on Rhythm.
  4. Learning to Fly by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.
  8. O Come All Ye Faithful / O Holy Night by Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment