Sunday, April 4, 2021

19427

 In this session, I played for 47 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19427 arrangements taking around 1272:10 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 936 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 159 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Oh Love by Green Day on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  3. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  4. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  5. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  6. Never Miss A Beat by Kaiser Chiefs on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  7. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Some Nights by FUN. on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Mastery.
  9. My Iron Lung by Radiohead on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment