Tuesday, March 2, 2021

18880

 In this session, I played for 54 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18880 arrangements taking around 1238:46 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 861 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 190 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Boss by Chris Lee on Bass.
  2. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  3. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Bass with improvements in Score.
  4. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Bass with improvements in Score.
  5. Islands by The xx on Bass.
  6. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass.
  7. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. When I'm with You by Best Coast on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.
  9. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  10. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  11. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Streak, Mastery, and Overall Rating.
  12. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  13. Boss by Chris Lee on Single Note with improvements in Streak, and Percentage correct.
  14. Boss by Chris Lee on Single Note 2.
  15. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment