Wednesday, March 3, 2021

18889

 In this session, I played for 30 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18889 arrangements taking around 1239:17 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 861 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Careless Whisper by Seether on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  2. Behind Blue Eyes by The Who on Bass.
  3. Machinehead by Bush on Bass with improvements in Overall Rating.
  4. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  5. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) by Ricky Nelson on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  6. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Bass.
  7. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass.
  8. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Bass.
  9. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment