Tuesday, March 16, 2021

19196

 In this session, I played for 34 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19196 arrangements taking around 1257:27 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 897 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 61 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Bass.
  2. Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Ghost Town by The Specials on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Some Nights by FUN. on Bass.
  6. Girls on Film by Duran Duran on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Tribute by Tenacious D on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Bass.
  9. Heart of Glass by Blondie on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment