Tuesday, March 23, 2021

19280

 In this session, I played for 65 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19280 arrangements taking around 1263:06 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 912 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 179 days since I played them all. It would take about 62 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  2. I Won't Back Down by Tom Petty on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  6. Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Brick House by Commodores on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  10. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Rhythm.
  11. Stand and Deliver by Adam and The Ants on Lead.
  12. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  13. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  14. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  15. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment