Tuesday, March 16, 2021

19209

 In this session, I played for 57 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19209 arrangements taking around 1258:24 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 897 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 184 days since I played them all. It would take about 61 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Baba O'Reilly by The Who on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. Whisky In the Jar by Thin Lizzy on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  3. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Bass.
  4. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Bass.
  5. The Spirit Of Radio by Rush on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass.
  7. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Bass.
  8. Lick It Up by Kiss on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Brick House by Commodores on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  10. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  11. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Bass.
  12. Cherub Rock by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  13. Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi on Bass with improvements in Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment