Friday, March 5, 2021

19019

 In this session, I played for 47 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19018 arrangements taking around 1246:19 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 861 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 190 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  2. GO FURTHER by Tak Matsumoto on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall Rating.
  3. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Bass.
  4. For A Fool by The Shins on Bass.
  5. Sore Tummy by Paws on Bass.
  6. Romeo & Juliet by Dire Straits on Lead.
  7. Ultra Soul by B'z on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Rhythm.
  9. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Lead.
  10. The Air That I Breathe by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  11. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  12. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment