Thursday, March 4, 2021

19006

 In this session, I played for 41 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19006 arrangements taking around 1245:32 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 861 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 190 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Alt Lead.
  2. Be-Bop-A-Lula by Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps on Lead.
  3. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead.
  4. For the Love of God by Steve Vai on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Lead.
  6. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead.
  7. In Bloom by Nirvana on Lead.
  8. Rock This Town by Brian Setzer on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  9. Some Nights by FUN. on Alt Lead.
  10. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Lead.
  11. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment