Sunday, March 28, 2021

19354

 In this session, I played for 45 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19354 arrangements taking around 1267:30 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 925 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 179 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Ballard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.
  2. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  3. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  4. Amanda by Boston on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  7. Love Song by Tesla on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.
  9. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.
  10. We Are Young by FUN. on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  11. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment